In a disrupted world, communications
and media companies must think in
new and smarter ways:
Changing Rules of the Game
Barriers to entry are collapsing and historic positions of strength are eroding.
Shift and Disruption of Value
Growth across many communications and media companies is declining due to low cost digital alternatives.
The Liquid Customer is on the Rise
Content is freely accessible and consumer loyalty is fleeting.
The Playbook is Outdated
Outdated infrastructures inhibit many companies’ ability to pivot and grow.
WHAT THIS MEANS
Given these challenges, communications and media companies
need to move quickly toward digital transformation—and ask
the right questions as the stakes get higher.
Owning both connectivity and customer data, communications companies have a unique opportunity to engage their own and other digital customers across platform-based ecosystems.
Content providers and broadcasters have strategic decisions to make about monetizing their content – via their own platforms or other partnership distribution models.
The ability to compete and grow requires an efficient operating model to provide next generation IP services and immersive customer experiences. Communications and media companies must use their strengths in new and smarter ways to compete.
We help companies shift to experience-led, data-driven,
and open platform-based models to become unstoppable
providers of next-generation IP services and immersive customer
HOW WE’LL GET
- Create new cash flows from current operations
- Use analytics to translate data into actionable insights
- Renew infrastructure to set the stage for growth
- Capture new Smart Home and IoT opportunities
- Design data-led omni-channel customer experiences
- Embrace the cloud
- Package investments to enable new business models
- Build digital platforms to extend reach
- Build a data-driven enterprise and data monetization business
- Focus on market expectations
- Experiment: fail fast and learn
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDE