We are growing across our service practices that include digital strategy, digital marketing, ecommerce technology, systems integration, IT services outsourcing, and we have a number of positions open in our newly established development center in Ukraine in Kyiv, Dnipro, and Lviv. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of exciting evolution and innovation at SDC Ukraine. You will be servicing famous multinational brands and organizations, building and supporting world-class ecommerce solutions and stay on the forefront of technology and business.
- As an Business Assistant, you will closely work with company management and teams in Ukraine and California on developing a company subsidiary and building a world class team in Ukraine.
- Your duties will include but not be limited to: providing administrative support to management team, working with local vendors, communicating with job candidates and company contractors, facilitating meetings, arranging travel and various local events, conducting competitive and client research, working with company’s systems and databases.
- We are seeking a multi-tasking energetic individual, who is driven by a growth opportunity, and who can be very resourceful and independent in their work.
- You will report to General Manager Ukraine.
- Job location is in Kyiv, but we will consider strong candidates in Dnipro and Lviv as well.
- An undergraduate level (4 years) higher education degree completed at a minimum;
- English language fluency (C1-C2 level equivalent is a must have; it will be tested extensively);
- Ukrainian language proficiency (both written and spoken business language mastery required);
- Prior experience with managing a business document flow is required (contracts, preliminary accounting documents, correspondence, etc.);
- 2+ years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Business Assistant in a fast-paced foreign company is a strong plus;
- General understanding of Human Resources functions, Recruitment process in IT services context is a strong plus;
- Experience in organizing marketing and training events, managing business participation in trade shows is a strong plus;
- Good data analytical skills, good working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Open-minded positive person with strong communication skills;
- Open to change, ready to work in a fast-paced startup environment with multi-tasking;
- Must be open to business travel and a flexible working time schedule.
- Full time official employment through a Ukrainian company legal entity;
- A competitive compensation level depending on qualifications;
- A professional and friendly team atmosphere and environment;
- Flexible work schedule, possible remote assignments;
- Future career growth opportunities.